Summary Description Of Position
Coordinates all aspects of assigned program subsequent to contract award.
- Four (4) years college or the equivalent of ten (10) years aircraft management experience in a supervisory capacity of increasing responsibility, or the demonstrated ability to perform the duties and responsibilities of the position listed below.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required.
- Working knowledge of computer programs as they apply to the position.
- Outside or inside sales experience preferred.
- Valid Airframe and Powerplant License is preferred.
- Four years Contract Management experience.
Major Responsibility Areas
- Coordinates activities of program with all levels of management, departments, customer and vendors, as required.
- Performs all duties as directed by the departmental head to include training of other employees.
- Serves as primary source of contact between customer and Pemco. This may include on site customer representatives as well as corporate customer interaction.
- Conducts aircraft predock and postdock meetings, internal meetings, and customer meetings.
- Manages contract change orders to include the addition or deletion of work and schedule revision.
- Initiates letters of correspondence to include email or other means of communication with the customer.
- Monitors program budgets and overall project performance.
- Reports problem areas to senior management, facilitates program improvement initiatives.
- Manages items of dispute arising between customer and Pemco.
10. .Interfaces with the Accounting department to coordinate invoice preparation.
11. Monitors account receivables to assure timely payment of accounts.
12. Prepares executive summaries at the completion of aircraft projects to reflect overall performance of project.
- Perform other duties as assigned by supervisors necessary for the normal day to day operation, not determined at time of hire.
Physical Requirements And Environmental Conditions
- Ability to perform work utilizing a computer for extended periods of time.
- Ability to grasp objects utilizing fingers (fine motor manipulation).
- Ability to withstand intermittent moderate noise levels.
- Ability to see close (clear vision at 20 feet or more).
- Ability to see distances (clear vision at 20 feet or more).