SUMMARY DESCRIPTION OF POSITIONPerforms a variety of analytical, clerical, and decision-making functions that necessary to assure the proper
day-to-day operations of the Work Control Center.
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATION1. High School diploma or equivalent.
2. Three (3) to five (5) years experience in aviation related field and/or work, or the demonstrated ability to
perform the duties and responsibilities of the position.
MAJOR RESPONSIBILITY AREAS AND DUTIES
1. Controls and coordinates job cards. Ensures that employee is assigned and working proper pre-assigned
jobs using a computerized wand system. Uses work packages, specifications, technical data, job control
cards, man-hour estimates, job descriptions, project categories, charge numbers, and material
requirements needed to meet established schedules.
2. Monitors complete and incomplete job cards. Makes reports, as required, on status of schedule.
3. Notes data, number of hours charged to card, and number of established budget hours. Identifies problem
areas. Informs supervisory personnel, as directed , of problem areas.
4. Performs general clerical duties, to include setting up files, reproducing paperwork, and entering and
collecting computerized data.
5. Audits completed work cards. Projects data to show effects of complete and/or incomplete work.
6. Gather blueprints, maintenance manual references, and technical data to accompany job cards.
7. Assists as needed, in providing man-hour estimates for non-routine discrepancies.
*Must be able to work a flexible schedule including nights and weekends