SUMMARY DESCRIPTION OF POSITION
Services troubleshoots, repairs, modifies, preserves, maintains, and overhauls aircraft, aircraft systems, and
aircraft components in accordance with policies, procedures, requirements, and specifications established
by the company, applicable government agencies, and aircraft manufactures as contained in approved
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATION
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Must hold a valid Airframe license.
- Five (5) years experience in heavy aircraft maintenance, preferably with an airline and/or MRO aircraft company.
- Must have thorough working knowledge of all forms and documents required to support heavy
maintenance service, including, but not limited to Company policy and procedure manuals, FAR’s, AD’s,
- Service Bulletins, and Maintenance Manuals.
- Must be able to read and interpret technical manuals, instructions, blueprints, and drawings.
- Must be efficient in the use and application of tools, gauges, instruments, etc. necessary for the
accomplishment of duties assigned.
- Must have an understanding and working knowledge of hazardous material handling and disposal as
related to the job assignment.
- Must hold a valid A&P License.
- Previous A320 Experience Preferred.
MAJOR RESPONSIBILITY AREAS AND DUTIES
- Works to written or verbal instructions.
- Performs all work assigned in accordance with approved maintenance procedures.
- Records work performed and assumes responsibility for that work as indicated by his/her signature.
- Uses blueprints, schematics, technical drawings, and Maintenance Manuals in performance of assigned duties.
- Performs touch up painting as needed, (within task area).
- Must maintain A&P license in a current status and carry it on their person when at work.
- May do experimental and developmental work as assigned.
- Must have working knowledge and the ability to service troubleshoot, repair, modify, preserve, maintain,
and overhaul aircraft, aircraft system, and aircraft components. Heavy phase maintenance experience on
other military aircraft types may be considered.
*Must be able to work a flexible schedule including nights and weekends