Summary Description Of Position
This position reports directly to the Quality Assurance Manager and serves as the Quality Assurance Manager’s back up. This position is responsible for conducting investigations, surveillances, self evaluations of the repair station and its processes, internal and external audits of vendors and suppliers.
- High School Diploma.
- Valid and Current FAA Airframe and Power Plant License.
- Minimum 7 years Aviation Maintenance and Quality experience combined
- Thorough understanding of FAR part 145, 121, and 91.
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Excellent Computer skills, MS Word, Project, Excel, Power Point.
- Ability to travel.
Major Responsibility Areas
- Damage / injury investigations
- Internal audits
- External vendor audits
- Self evaluation of Repair Station
- Customer process compliance
- Process Surveillances
- Other duties as delegated by the QA Manager.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Manager of Quality Control necessary for the normal day to day operation, not determined at time of hire.
And Environmental Conditions
- Must be able to sit, stand, bend, crouch, kneel, and walk for extended periods.
- Must be able to climb and work from ladders, work stands, and other heights.
- Must have correctable near and far vision.
- Must be able to hear at conversational level with hearing aid.
- Ability to withstand intermittent moderate noise levels.
- Ability to see close (clear vision at 20 feet or more).
- Ability to see distances (clear vision at 20 feet or more).